New homes for sale in north Edmonton, The Village at Griesbach is ideally located 12 minutes from downtown Edmonton at the intersection of 97 Street and 137 Avenue. Commonly coined Edmonton’s “urban village”, this master planned community is home to:
• Shopping, dining, and services at Village Square with a selection of small and large, local and big box retailers.
• An abundance of greenspace with over 23% of the community dedicated to parks and lakes, including two community schools, three playgrounds, and the 24 acre Central Hill Park.
• One of Edmonton’s largest community gardens, with two acres of gardening space, water taps, and an on-site tool and storage shed.
Rich with Canadian history and tradition, The Village at Griesbach sits on what was once one of Canada’s busiest military bases. Today it is characterized by its classic architecture, protected green space, and walkable tree lined streets.
It’s proud military legacy can be found throughout the community, preserved for generations through profiled community appointments, permanent monuments and plaques, street recognition and signage, and tribute parks and amenities.
Learn more about The Village at Griesbach here.
Homes by Avi is excited to introduce our front attached line of homes to north Edmonton’s master planned community, The Village at Griesbach. Whether you’re moving up or moving down, design your home with your choice of Homes by Avi’s award-winning floor plans paired with today’s most popular finishings.
Homes by Avi is excited to introduce our rear detached line of homes to north Edmonton’s master planned community, The Village at Griesbach. With our rear detached line of homes:
• Choose from award-winning floor plans, in all sizes! Start your home from 1296 sq. ft. or move-up to a magnificent 2764 sq. ft.
• Design your new home with today’s most popular finishings at Avi Definitions, Homes by Avi’s 6,000 sq. ft. interior design centre